Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Sunday, 23 January 2022
  6 Replies
  5.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I don't know what makes it work. I highlight an entire column to find by selection.  In Super Find, Within: selection Type: Text contains:  Value  Result:. It finds everything I want, but at the bottom it says 'Select by: Row (Select), sometimes it will select all of the associated rows and sometimes it won't do it. I don't know how to make it do it all the time or why it isn't working.  

select-not-working.png
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi galactic25,

Thanks for you feedback. I checked the feature on my computer, it worked well.

To make sure, after you select Row at the bottom, did you remember to click the Select button?

If you did, and Kutools did not select the rows, please send us the information about your operating system ( Which version of Windows operating system am I running?  ), Excel version and the language you are using on your computer.

Thanks in advance. :)

Amanda
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I figured out the problem. It will only do approx. 5,000 records. It won't do 10,000 records. Over 5,000 seems to be too much for it to handle.
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I mean 5,000 records at one time. You can do the first 5,000, then another 5,000, and another 5,000 at separate times, and it will work.
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks for the information. I'll ask our development team if the limit on the feature can be extended.

Amanda
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi galactic25,

According to the feature developer, the limit can be extended and she is working on it. However, it will take some time, so please wait patiently.

And thanks for your feedback that will make our products better!

Amanda
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi galactic25,

Please reinstall the Kutool for Excel 26.0, the developer has already expanded the limit on this feature: https://www.extendoffice.com/download/kutools-for-excel.html

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Amanda
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.