Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Thursday, 03 March 2022
  4 Replies
  6.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
When I click on "Hide/Unhide Workbooks and Sheets" under either Kutools Plus > Workbook or Kutools Plus > Worksheet, the Hide/Unhide Workbooks and Sheets window does not pop up.  To my knowledge nothing has been updated on this system.  This just started happening this past week.  I have not experienced any other Kutools windows not opening properly.

Thoughts?  Ideas?

TIA
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi kwhipp,

So sorry for the trouble. I’ve checked the feature, its window did pop up. So please tell me what version of Kutools for Excel are you using? And please send me the information about your operating system (Which version of Windows operating system am I running?), Excel version and the language you are using on your computer.

And if possible, please attach the file with the problem (remember to delete private information).

Thanks in advance.

Amanda
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Here is all of my version information.
Kutools for Excel 26.00
Excel 365 version 2008 (build 13127.21064)
Windows 10 version 20H2 (build 19042.1466)

It happens on a fresh new Excel file.  I did notice that when I started Excel, opened or created a new file for the first time and called the Hide/Unhide Workbooks and Sheets options, for a split second the indication of a new window would appear in the task bar, but there would be no window.  Basically, it closed before it could be drawn on the screen.  I have no issues with any other Kutools window.

I'm attaching an empty spreadsheet. I was not able to open the window with [attachment]this file[/attachment].
Attachments (1)
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Amanda, I don't know what is going on, but everything is working just fine right now.  The Hide/Unhide Workbooks and Sheets window is coming up as it is supposed to.  I can either chalk it up to Gremlins or our IT admins messing with permissions.

Thank you for your time!
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi kwhipp,

Thank you for the update.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Amanda
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.