Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Monday, 16 May 2022
  9 Replies
  7.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
Good day,
If i have 1 workbook with 30 worksheets in it, how do i copy all 30 worksheets data into one master sheet?
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

You could use the Combine worksheets feature of Kutools for Excel. Please follow the steps below:

1. Under Kutools Plus tab, find the group Workbooks & Sheets. Click Combine.
combine.png

2. Select the first option, then click Next.
option.png

3. Then follow the steps in the dialog box.

More details of the feature, please refer to the page: https://www.extendoffice.com/product/kutools-for-excel/excel-combine-worksheets-into-one.html

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Amanda
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thank you Amanda. One more question :-) How do i find duplicates in the same row across multiple columns?
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Under the tab Kutools, find the group Editing, click Select > Select Duplicate & Unique Cells.
duplicate.png

In the pop-up dialogue box,:
1. Click the range-select button (targeted with a red arrow) to select the row you mentioned.
2. Under the Based on section, select Single cell.
3. Under the Rule and Processing of results sections, select the options you need.
4. Click OK. The duplicates will be then selected and displayed in the way you set.
setting.png
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Let me clarify Amanda:

Example:
Column A Column B Column C Column D
Row 1 Siphelele Trueman Trueman Nxasana

I am looking for a formula that will tell me there is a duplicate in row 1 column B & C
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo

Example:
Column A Column B Column C Column D
Row 1 Siphelele Trueman Trueman Nxasana

I am looking for a formula that will tell me there is a duplicate in row 1 column B & C

In the case above, the formula would be =IF(COUNTIF($A$1:$D$1,A1)>1,"DUPLICATE","")
For more information, please refer to the article: https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/excel/4000-excel-find-duplicates-without-removing.html#a2

Amanda
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Friends,
Please help me to solve my challenge:(
I have a problem with a large table when i want to create summary of this table as below:
1- my table has some cells merged, therefor i can't make pivot table.
2- in each rows number containing between 7 to 11 rows but the row number cells are merged in column A, this means I have with each rows numbers more than one rows right side of that.
3- What I need in new table is, getting data's from the main table with minimum values in their price column "J" and if there are more than one item with the same price between some vendors, i also need to add them in new table but with the same rows number just added with index at the end of each row numbers like this: 101-->101a
I uploaded my excel data sheet with this request.
It will be my pleasure if anyone helps me with a VBA code.
Thanks and regards.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sorry seams can not upload any file!
I don't know why!
Please guide me how can i attache my excel file.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Again,
Dear friends, I just could upload my file to google drive and get the link for my request.

Worksheet[/url]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hoANMsiIs6cnGCQG6LFINv41P1r9YkHI/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=101876086797041785217&rtpof=true&sd=true
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hِi there,
Well, I will withdraw my request and please do not take time for this request.
Thank you for your attention.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.